Whether you wish to retain hard-working, loyal employees, or attract good quality new ones Staff Benefits packages are an excellent incentive.
Ask your staff whether they would prefer a particular level of salary, or a very slightly lower one with a company that makes sure that:
- if they die whilst in your service, their loved ones and dependents quickly receive a lump sum to help cover the financial loss death would cause.
- if they suffer long-term illness or injury, they continue to be paid either until they retire, or are fit enough to return to work.
- if they suffer a heart attack, stroke or are diagnosed with a critical illness, a lump sum is paid out that might give them the opportunity to adapt their lifestyle, fulfil their dreams or just relieve some financial pressures.
- if they or their family have an illness or injury, the proper treatment is delivered promptly.
- they have access to ethical and knowledgeable impartial financial advice to help them protect and provide for themselves and their family.
Staff Benefits Packages show appreciation and add value to staff. Group costs are normally much lower than having individual polices. Since the risk is shared, there is often no need for medical underwriting and even those who find it difficult to get cover, can be protected under a group plan.
- Group life assurance
- Group critical illness cover
- Group income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Group pension schemes
- Offshore pensions
- Mortgage advice
- Financial advice surgeries
Costs are normally much lower than individual polices. Since the risk is shared, there is no need for medical underwriting and even those who find it difficult to get cover, can be protected under a group plan.